TeamViewer is the most popular application that is mostly used to connect to any remote desktop around the world from your own system. Besides remote controlling TeamViewer can be used for desktop sharing, online meetings, web conferencing and file transfer between computers. This application is available for Windows, Mac, Linux and Android operating systems along with Windows Phones. This article will guide you to install latest version of Teamviewer which is TeamViewer 9 on your Ubuntu and Linux Mint systems.
- Open multiple connections in different tabs : Open multiple remote sessions in tabs, just like in your browser.
- Wake-on-LAN with TeamViewer : With the new Wake-on-LAN feature, you can now wake up your computer remotely whenever you need access.
- Protect your TeamViewer account with two factor authentication : Protect your TeamViewer account against unauthorized access with two factor authentication, just in case your password happens to land in the wrong hands.
- Save customized customer modules
- Ready for Windows 8.1 and Mac OS X Mavericks
- Copy and paste files, images, and text via the clipboard
- Simplified file transfer without establishing a connection : Send files to computers and contacts from your list without first needing to establish a connection.
- Process customer cases in the service queue together with your team : You can now manually create a new session code and pass it on to your customer in the form of a link. Instead of sharing the TeamViewer ID and password.
- TeamViewer API for integration into your applications : The new TeamViewer API offers the option of seamlessly integrating TeamViewer functionalities into your own work environment.
- Quick connection via desktop shortcut : Add a shortcut to any computer so you can connect to it in the blink of an eye, any time, with just a double-click.
Refer to this page for more detailed information.