Whether you wish to install AMD Catalyst Graphics Drivers in your Linux system for the first time or you want to upgrade the previously installed version of AMD Catalyst Display Drivers to the latest version, you should try Ubuntu AMD Catalyst Install.
- Auto detects currently installed ATI / AMD graphics hardware and suggests the best available drivers to install.
- Downloads the drivers, generates DEB packages and installs the drivers.
- Available for both 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
- It can be used to download both AMD Catalyst™ Proprietary Display BETA Drivers as well as Legacy AMD Catalyst™ Proprietary Display Drivers.
Installation:Download the application Ubuntu AMD Catalyst Install from the source.
- Ubuntu-AMD-Catalyst-install.deb | version 3.3 | 32 bit
- Ubuntu-AMD-Catalyst-install.deb | version 3.3 | 64 bit
sudo dpkg -i ~/Downloads/ubuntu-amd-catalyst-install_3.3_*.deb sudo apt-get -f install
Launch the application from the Unity Dash. It will start detecting for the hardware configuration and driver compatibility of the system.
|Ubuntu AMD Catalyst Install in Unity Dash|
Select the appropriate driver for your system and follow on-screen instructions to begin the download and installation of the package.
For more details, refer to Developer's Website.