Oracle VM VirtualBox 4.3.12 is now available! This tutorial will guide you to install or upgrade to VirtualBox 4.3.12 in Ubuntu Linux, Linux Mint and their derivatives.
Whats New in VirtualBox 4.3.12.?
- VMM: fixed an occasional Guru Meditation
- VMM: fixed a rare condition that would fail to invalidate guest TLB entries or would invalidate them when not required (Windows hosts only)
- VMM: fixed a VERR_NOT_SUPPORTED Guru Meditation seen with certain guests, e.g. OpenServer 5.0.7
- VMM: more fixes for MSR emulation on certain hardware
- GUI: fixed mouse positioning with mouse integration disabled and multiple guest screens
- GUI: fixed crash in VM manager
- GUI: fixed crash under rare conditions on entering/exiting fullscreen/seamless mode
- Shared Clipboard: don't stop working after taking a snapshot
- AHCI: fixed a crash under rare circumstances
- API: fixed a hang during VM shutdown under rare conditions
- NAT: fixed generation of malformed ICMP error datagrams (4.3.10 regression)
- NAT: fixed potential crash in DNS proxy and many more.
InstallationYou can select and download an appropriate package for your distribution here and install them.
You can also execute some commands in Terminal to install VirtualBox 4.3.12 as follows:
sudo sh -c 'echo "deb http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/debian $(lsb_release -sc) contrib" >> /etc/apt/sources.list'
wget -q http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/debian/oracle_vbox.asc -O- | sudo apt-key add - sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install virtualbox-4.3