TeamViewer is the most popular application that is mostly used to connect to any remote desktop around the world from your own system. Besides remote controlling TeamViewer can be used for desktop sharing, online meetings, web conferencing and file transfer between computers. This application is available for Windows, Mac, Linux and Android operating systems along with Windows Phones. This article will guide you to install latest version of Teamviewer which is TeamViewer 10 on your Ubuntu and Linux Mint systems.
- Performance optimization : CPU Usage, HD voice transmission quality, faster logins.
- Centralized setting possible : All the settings possible through a centralized management console.
- Master whitelist : To allow only the authorized users reducing administrative overheads.
- Conversation history and Chat groups
- Improved image and video quality along with one-click video calls
- You can now put your Display picture to easily get identified in the friends list.
- Real-time session notes : To note down something important while the session is ongoing.
- Idle session timeout : You need not worry about the idle sessions as they will be closed automatically after a timeout.
- Easy file sharing : Integrated with Google drive and dropbox.
- The whiteboard : To make the knowledge transfer more efficient.
Refer to this page for more detailed information.
For 32-Bit Systems
For 64-Bit Systems
To remove Teamviewer 10,